It is very easy to add this tag. Follow these steps.
- Login to your blogger account
- Click on Layout and then Edit HTML
- Search for the following phrase: all-head-content. This is the line that tells the blogger engine as to what needs to be included in the HEAD tag.
- Just before this line, not just before all-head-content, but before the line, include your meta tag. Most likely you will be including a META tag that looks like:
<meta name='verify-v1' content="Some base64 encoded string"/>
- Save your changes and view your blog and confirm that your new META tag appears on the header.